Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-09-2023, 10:26 PM)Synric Wrote: https://www.mainememory.net/sitebuilder/site/2690/page/4310/display

Tons of similar stories. Protests did happen when veterans returned. They even happened when we returned from Iraq I seen that first hand. Why are we trying to rewrite history? 

I'll refrain from replying to Dill, since his insinuation that my father, easily the finest human being I've ever known, is lying based on Dill's anecdotal evidence would earn him a well deserved reprisal if it was made in person.  Here's another liar, as claimed by Dill.

I've had many disagreements with Dill over the years, but this claim is beyond the pale and makes me think of him extremely poorly.  Sorry if that's against the ToS, but anyone calling Vietnam veterans liars for detailing the abuse they suffered deserves to be called far worse.

Edit: start the above video at 2:30 as it's age restricted I cannot embed a start time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-09-2023, 10:36 PM