Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-11-2023, 07:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: In summation, you are being dishonest in the extreme here.  You not only lied about what you claimed you didn't lie about, but you lied about claiming my father and his friends are liars.  In short you have absolutely zero credibility.  You'll probably report this as a personal attack, but I don't believe that pointing out when someone is obviously being dishonest, using their own words to illustrate that, is a personal attack.  Unless you want to claim you've been personally attacking Trump about the 2020 elections instead of justifiably calling out his falsehoods.  And apologies to the mods, but someone claiming my father, who spent two years plus in that war, and his friends are lying about their experiences is just not something I'm going to tolerate.  If you think this is too much, then I sincerely apologize, but I would ask you to honestly read this post and then tell me what I'm claiming is false.  

Couple notes on what appears a PUBLIC request that the moderators to "understand" why you are violating the CoC, again, and to allow a  special exception in your case.

1. In the past I've told two moderators, PRIVATELY, that I'd prefer they NOT suspend or otherwise discipline you for personal attacks on me, though they never indicated whether they would honor that preference. When you violated the CoC with a thread addressed to me, someone asked the moderators to take it down--but I asked them not to, PUBLICLY. Because they left the thread, I had a chance to articulate a decent social-science rationale for the comparing 1st and 3rd world conservatisms. Your violation did not prevent discussion of a topic you didn't want discussed; it furthered it. People should not have to walk on eggshells around you and avoid topics you don't want clarified or discussed. Verbal abuse (not just of me) should not be leveraged into default censorship. 

2. There's something here you still don't get--YOUR personal attacks do not make ME look bad. 

I don't have "absolutely zero credibility" simply because you associate me to ANTIFA, MS-13, ISIS, racists (soft and hard), and holocaust deniers, while scattershot raging at my "blatant lying." All that's a resource. e.g., when you warn the forum of "ideologues" who think in black and white terms and of "hyper partisan people [who] see failure to completely agree with them as support for their opposites." Definitely a pattern there, but it is not my pattern, not my "brand." Why should I want to "report" such inconsistency, when it continually undermines your own efforts, usually in service to right wing ideology, to call out "leftist" hypocrites and cowards and others whose ideas "disgust" you?   I shouldn't. I don't.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Dill - 08-12-2023, 06:16 PM