Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-27-2023, 07:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: This gentleman wants people to pass a civics test in order to able to vote.

I wonder if not being able to pass that test is why Vivek has failed to vote in most of the elections of his adult life.  He voted in the 2004 and 2020 presidential general elections only.  He did not vote in the Ohio 2022 or 2023 May electons.  He did vote in the Aug 2023 special election.  He says he didn't vote because he was "jaded" He does love to use adjectives that convey nothing

I don't know, I was 17 when I was first eligible to vote in a primary election, as I would be 18 for the general, I haven't missed ANY elections since and we're talking over 40 years now.  I know any number of Vivek's generation and younger and they all seem to be able to vote too.  

The man goes from being disinterested to thinking he can run the place.  Typical to want to leapfrog over doing the hard work of learning to being the boss

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - pally - 08-27-2023, 07:54 PM