Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-29-2023, 04:28 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, if superficial quippery is your thing.

I actually give you credit for being smarter than this.  Hannity does what he does at the biding of the higher ups.  Carlson, whatever you think of him, was not that guy.  If Hannity is attacking you then Fox wants you attacked.  If Fox wants you attacked then the GOP establishment wants you attacked.  An inquisitive person, and certainly one who would prefer candidates that don't solely adhere to party dogma, would wonder what Vivek represents that they all of the sudden feel he needs to be taken down.

Which begs the question, why?

Superficial quippery is often "not a good look," whoever engages in it. Some people in the forum are pretty funny though. Don't want them to stop. Difference may be in whether quip is also a dodge or an insult, or both. That's when I don't recommend them.

After Trump, perhaps even the far right is worried about putting another incompetent in the top seat. We know how both Hannity and Carlson REALLY felt about Trump. And that competence deficit may worry them about Vivek. Same thing that worries me. Just speculating.

If Hannity wants Vivek attacked because Fox does, and Fox does because the GOP establishment does, then the GOP establishment does because Trump wants him attacked. Or else the chain of command is looser than you are assuming here. I don't think Trump thinks much about either Israel or Vivek. Hannity does, though, and may be more independent than you assume. 

Carlson doesn't do the bidding of "higher ups"? You mean TUCKER Carlson, right? The guy who hated Trump but platformed his election deniers and tried to get an honest journalist fired for fact checking Trump in real time, because that would affect Fox's stock? The Carlson trying to get back into the game with his Trump interview? He crafted an "independent" persona for his viewers, but I always assumed it was just part of his schtick, not evidence of some integrity I might recognize and respect.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Dill - 08-30-2023, 09:36 PM