Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(09-12-2023, 04:47 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: My parents were divorced when I was 8.  My mom told me that when she explained that my dad would be leaving I said "Now I can do what I want".  My mom was bad with discipline, my dad, not so much.  lol.

I lived with my mom until I was 12 at which time I decided to go live with my dad.  I had a much more structured and disciplined environment.  The reason I chose to go with my dad were dumb kid reasons.  He had a house, so much more space then the small cramped apartment, more things to do that interested me, my 2 half sisters were there (not a dumb reason.  lol).

Anyway, my point is that I can look back and see first hand how having a father in the house makes a big difference.  At least for me, but I would imagine this is more of a normal human family structure thing.

Was your father "exceptionally motivated" to be a good parent, as the reporter in the link suggests fathers who want custody often are?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Dill - 09-13-2023, 07:10 AM