Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another school shooting...more children dead.
(03-30-2023, 11:56 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: No, they aren't. But it still isn't a likelihood that these people were shot for being Christian. Were that the motive there would have been many other opportunities for the shooter to carry out such an attack. The selection of the target speaks to different motivations. Again, though, this is based on assumptions we have without the information the shooter left behind.

I'm no expert, but I'd say the targeting of people who attended a school with which the shooter had a prior affiliation would muddy the hate crime waters, so to speak.  I wouldn't call this "christian on christian violence" either, though.  Both labels would help agendas, though.

I have some loathsome memories associated with my time in high school, but it wouldn't have occurred to me to lash out at the current occupants of the building, either.  But yea, if it weren't for the trans aspect we'd probably be filing this shooting under the same ol' nothing to see here as most of the others.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another school shooting...more children dead. - Nately120 - 03-30-2023, 12:12 PM