Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another school shooting...more children dead.
(03-30-2023, 12:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm no expert, but I'd say the targeting of people who attended a school with which the shooter had a prior affiliation would muddy the hate crime waters, so to speak.  I wouldn't call this "christian on christian violence" either, though.  Both labels would help agendas, though.

I have some loathsome memories associated with my time in high school, but it wouldn't have occurred to me to lash out at the current occupants of the building, either.  But yea, if it weren't for the trans aspect we'd probably be filing this shooting under the same ol' nothing to see here as most of the others.

Maybe the investigation will show that she had been abused when she attented the school ( it happens quite often in catholic schools ) and that was her motive, who knows ? 
In France, an investigation had shown that more than 330 000 kids has been abused by churches on the last 70 years ... It's 13 times a day )

Because as someone once said :  "If kids got raped by clowns as often as they get raped by priests it would be against the law to take your kids to the circus."

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another school shooting...more children dead. - Arturo Bandini - 03-30-2023, 12:24 PM