Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
Sad day for America. Don't shed a tear when the radical right (not me) start eliminating Democrats with force. Democrats have been firing shots at the POTUS and now former POTUS Donald J. Trump since 2016.

Anyone with a sense a fairness would only argue for Trump being arrested if they also agreed HRC, Joe Biden and family and many Democratic politicians should also be arrested.

This is just crazy to take a state law and try to charge a federal crime against the leader of the Republican party, the man leading for 2024 nomination. It is just one more case of election interference.

Big mistake as some like me were going to take their vote and their money and give it DeSantis. If you would like to donate like I just did to Trump defense fund, just go to:
donaldjtrump.com to donate. I just donated also to his reelection fund, he got a voter today he did not have in 2020. I am sure I am not alone.

Sad day and more sadly, this is going to lead to an all out war from extremes in both parties.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Luvnit2 - 03-30-2023, 11:41 PM