Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(03-30-2023, 11:50 PM)Dill Wrote: I think Democrats have been "firing shots" at Trump because he has been breaking the law.

And I don't think it "crazy" to charge anyone for breaking the law, regardless of social/political standing.

So a rule-of-law question--if Trump actually has committed the crimes he is charged with, do you think he should be treated like the rest of us,

or should he get a pass because was president and is the GOP party leader?

I think all things equal all politicians should be treated 100% the same. If so, HRC and Biden would have been in jail a long time ago.

But for Democrats to bury the head in the sand about members of their own party (like Bill Clinton paying $800000 out of campaign funds to Paula Jones as one example) makes them hypocrites.

I will gladly have a conversation about crimes being committed and prosecution with anyone without blinders on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Luvnit2 - 03-30-2023, 11:56 PM