Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(03-31-2023, 12:26 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If I were a conservative I'd be furious that so many of my GOP brethren keep clinging to Trump when another republican could beat Biden in 2024 and get two terms in office, rather than sticking with the guy who already lost to Biden and would only get a single term if he managed to win in 2024.

If republicans just let either impeachment or these legal issues take Trump out they'd be set to own the white house from 2024 to 2032, but apparently they can't stand the idea of letting democrats shoot themselves in the foot so they're going take the bullet themselves.

You people would rather lose with Trump than win with damn near anyone else.

Trump was the best president since Reagan, my 401K went up 1.5 million under 4 years of Trump. It has lost $800,000 of that gain under Biden. I moved it all to bonds to protect further Biden erosion. Biden is the worst financial President in US history, yes worse than Carter.

I hate Trump the man, love Trump the leader of the free world.

If liberals really felt Trump was no longer a threat, they would have never trumped up more charges to derail him. I just told my siblings 2 weeks ago, no vote for Trump from me again (I did not vote in 2020 because of his antics) like 2016. Boy did I mess up, Biden is just an old fool and crook.

But today Trump earned my financial support and my vote. I will take mu chances with trump policy versus any policy any democrat offers up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Luvnit2 - 03-31-2023, 12:39 AM