Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(03-31-2023, 10:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Last I checked, President Trump has never been convicted of any crime. He bears the same rights we all do:
Innocent until Proven Guilty

If he is convicted, then we can discuss an actual crime that was proven he committed.

If he's convicted his supporters will support him even harder and people like you who vote GOP because they are millionaires are more likely to get stuck with more democratic rule stuffing up your wealth because the GOP has lost control of the unwashed peons they held captive for 40+ years. 

You have more money than me, so by American standards you can dismiss my opinion but any modern day Republican will benefit you.  Trump needs you more than you need him.  Supporting Trump who is more likely to help Biden pilfer your pockets for 4 more years simply baffles me. 

This is like watching democrats insist on running Hillary in 2016.  You're bending over backwards to make it harder to win. 

To;dr. You are rich, any Republican will benefit you.  Stop empowering the one who has proven he can lose to Biden. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Nately120 - 03-31-2023, 10:26 AM