Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(03-31-2023, 11:01 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I didn't come here to argue. Although that's what always seems to happen. Which is why I haven't posted lately. 

Truth told I'm in a better frame of mind when I'm on the sidelines. 

I feel like I'm trying to agree with you here, but we are arguing over what we are agreeing about.

It's politically motivated because it's Trump. It's politically motivated to go after him, it's politically motivated to defend him, its politically motivated to say its all politically motivated. 

Something can be politically motivated and be right or wrong, that's not the same thing.  HUnter's laptop, Hillary's email, Bush's misleading statements, Clinton's lechery, Regan's arms deals and hostage interference....if it's politics it's politically motivated.  I'm just saying we sat and watched Trump cry "politically motivated witchhunt" when members of the GOP went after him, so I'm not sold on it being as flimsy as his supporters may think.

I'm not saying you are saying "politically motivated, he's innocent as hell" but I feel like that is what the term is currently being used to say.  That's my piece.

(03-31-2023, 11:04 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Trump being political ? Yes, most definitely. 

Our justice system should not be. 

I agree.  Congress should be looking at naked pictures of me, but I'm not the president's son so life is unfair.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Nately120 - 03-31-2023, 11:07 AM