Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(03-31-2023, 12:32 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As I have stated, my beef is NYC or DC or any liberal state and any liberal should care for fairness with political prosecution. Let's see if these charges are followed up with a conviction. If so, history will be made and any politician past or present will be fair game for the other side to go after.

If he is not convicted, Trump will be proven correct, it was another election interference tactic embraced by the Democratic party.

No, the question of whether the indictment is an "election interference tactic" cannot be settled by a conviction either way.

Any prosecutor will tell you that every jury trial is a crapshoot.  One or two MAGA faithful could easily hang the jury, regardless of evidence.

If evidence strong enough for an indictment doesn't result in an indictment, that also doesn't mean the trial was politically motivated. 

You should understand that if Trump is convicted, his followers and Congressional leaders are not going to say "Oh, it was true, he did break the law."

They are going to call the trial a kangaroo court. Woe to the jurors whose names become public. 

As a "liberal" I do care for fairness in prosecution. To me that also means that people who constantly break the law don't constantly avoid accountability.

Just wondering: do you doubt that Trump had an affair with Daniels and McDougal, and intended to pay for their silence with help from his "people"? 
Do you think he did not sign the checks for and compensate Cohen for carrying out his orders? Are you sure the money did not come from campaign funds, hidden by an illegal accounting scheme? Where, for you, does this story become false and a witch hunt? The Fox explanation is that Cohen just decided to pay of Daniels an keep the story out of the Inquirer all on his own. Trump didn't even know!  Do you buy that? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Dill - 03-31-2023, 11:59 AM