Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(03-31-2023, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If we are to believe Cohen the start witness, then yes I believe Trump had no idea he paid her. Cohen is on record stating he took out a loan and paid her off WITHOUT TRUMP BEING ADVISED.

CLIFFORD IS ON RECORD IN WRITING SHE NEVER HAD SEX WITH DONALD J. TRUMP.

Look it up, these two individuals made statements and then changed them. So, either way the people Fat Boy Bragg is depending on lied. One of them also is a CONVICTED criminal named Cohen.

So like I said, I will now sit back and see how Fatboy's prosecution goes in the coming days, weeks and months. No conviction means it was another political with hunt, just like Russia.

ok, thanks for answering. Though you did not say whether you believe Daniels and McDougal are lying about sex with Trump. 

By the way, I have "looked it up." Part of the effort to hide Trump's affairs involved other people denying it--for money. Cohen was "convicted" of acting at the direction of "Individual One," right? That's why Trump signed all those checks for "legal expenses." Cohen was not CONVICTED of acting alone, right?  

It seems you are regarding the paid denials as the truth, denials which made Cohen a "liar" in court.  Trump also denied any knowledge of the McDougal "catch and kill," though Cohen got him on tape discussing it TWO MONTHS before the election. But Trump's denials that he had the discussion don't make him a "convicted" liar, right? That's just the guy who lied for him. Now you trust Trump but not the guy who lied for him.  That guy paid out 290 thousand in his own money just to help Trump without Trump knowing. That makes sense?

Whatever case is being set up, I doubt any of it will rely on the word of someone Trump paid to lie for him.

Every charge will be supported by documentary records. It is the paper trail that will make or break the case. 

PS did "no conviction" resulting from the 7 Benghazi hearings convince you they were a "witch hunt"? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Dill - 03-31-2023, 01:15 PM