Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
So, Trump is indicted. Okay. That means a prosecutors office believes there is sufficient evidence to charge him for a crime. Did he do it? I don't know, and probably will never know since I won't be sitting in that jury and seeing all of the evidence presented. To me, it is like the OJ Trial. I know what the media presented, but I really didn't see everything presented to that jury. Personally, I am not a fan of Trump. I could list the faults I find in him here, but I don't really see much point. But how I feel about a dude and whether he committed this particular crime (or other additional crimes) are separate issues. I trust in our justice system to come to a conclusion on the matter.

Concerning the "living in a police state" comments from Fox News, didn't we go through four years of their network promoting a police state? I thought that was what they wanted. They seemed to be all for it when they were stereotyping protestors as rioters. Jeeze guys, make up your minds!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Bengalzona - 03-31-2023, 02:53 PM