Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(04-01-2023, 10:00 PM)samhain Wrote: Who is Rick?  You mean Ranger Rick from the kids' magazine?  He might do okay, but a anthropomorphic park ranger raccoon would be a tough sell in some parts of the country if you know what I mean.  I hear he knocked up a married waitress in Enid, Oklahoma some years back and paid to abort the kits all while serving as a deacon at his local mega-church.  It's a bad look, really.  

Also, there's the issue of the meth lab he helped raid out in Angeles National Forest where 6 Mexican nationals lost their lives and 6-7 kilos of meth were somehow disappeared from the police vault.  He was found two weeks after the raid with a he that he thought was a she in Fresno. He was said by law enforcement to be tweaking his raccoon ass off to the point of dismantling 6 beta VCRs just to reassemble them.  

He'll have his loyalists.  The guy's a raccoons raccoon, and he's put in some work in the street.  Still, the guy's a bit problematic.  I have sympathy for the dude.  He was just never the same after animal control removed his bio-kits from under old man Spoonhauser's toolshed and had them euthanized.  That shit will turn a good raccoon bad.

sorry. been a long day. lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Leon - 04-01-2023, 10:05 PM