Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(04-03-2023, 02:22 AM)basballguy Wrote: Classic Bels, always looking for a way to belittle people on the internet.

Actually, if we look at the record closely, Bels has done rather little to belittle people--at least in this forum.

He called Bfritz "biased" at least once that I recall, right after Bfritz called him biased. (Neither should have done that without offering evidence.)

But he has generally been focused on issues and not people, and he generally describes positions without judging posters,
but for a very few incidents like the aforementioned. He has posted a number of "informative" posts which simply tell people
how the law or government works. 

Bels has disagreed with and challenged me on occasion, but was always going after the factual or logical validity of my statements. 
I never feel belittled by that. 

His comments about the use of thumbs down don't seem to me any more belittling than the use of thumbs down itself. He was noting a pattern and speculating about its causes. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Dill - 04-03-2023, 12:38 PM