Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(04-04-2023, 11:18 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Quite funny getting lessons on who should be the conservative candidates from the same people whose last 2 include one in depends & the other just released from a mental hospital. LOL

Folks you can't make this shit up. We are living in crazy town.

I assume you're talking about John Fetterman.  I'd argue that a person attempting to work through medical issues and depression represents the American people better than a guy who is lavished with applause and showered with millions of dollars for being arrested. 

And I'm not laying this on you specifically (I know I'm guilty of it, too), but it's a bit interesting we claim that we have a huge mental health crisis in this country (the kind that makes people go on killing sprees, mostly), but when someone seeks mental health treatment we go into "HA, look at the nut in the nuthouse!  Quick, someone fire his crazy ass from his job!"  It's no wonder people don't actually seek treatment for mental issues.

Anyways, I just clicked out of this topic and saw the 8 pages of the latest shooting and figured I'd add this to my post.  I feel nuts now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Nately120 - 04-04-2023, 11:26 AM