Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(04-04-2023, 01:09 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I hope you feel the exact same way when a prosecutor in California, NY, Texas, Florida goes after a high profile Democrat. You know, campaigns on going after Democrats, wins elections and then starts looking for crimes on the individual versus finding a crime and then finding out who did it.

NYC is a cesspool of a city, rats are everywhere. Bragg is the king rat, let's see how this turns out for him. I would not be shocked if a far left liberal killed Bragg and tried to frame a white supremest. That seems to be their stye.

Of course I feel that way, regardless of the politics of the person involved. That is why the Judicial Branch was created as a separate branch of government. Partisan bullshit can only go so far in the face of logic and facts. And biased judges and prosecutors are limited when a jury of peers is called to render a decision. A prosecutor or sheriff's office can run all the investigations they want (well, at least until the tax payers get fed up with funding investigations that continuously lead no where... a.k.a. Sheriff Joe), but if the evidence cannot convince a judge or grand jury to go forward with it (i.e. that laws were broken), it means nothing.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Bengalzona - 04-04-2023, 12:36 PM