Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(04-04-2023, 01:04 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Please provide scientific evidence a stroke was 100% caused by a riot started by ATIFA and Democrats. I will await your doctor's statement claiming this or else aybe let it go as propaganda and BS.The whole think was preventable, Trump asked Pelosi for troops to protect DC days prior to Jan. 6 (fact), so in your logic I guess Pelosi is responsible for a stroke that killed officer Sicknick.

Sorry, you are full of crap to damage the former POTUS.

But as I have stated, Bragg and Democrats will look smart IF TRUMP IS CONVICTED on this indictment, or will look like political arms of the DNC and a corrupt government if Trump is not convicted.

Boy oh boy, you're so far down the QAnon Rabbit hole you don't know which end is up.  I guess you think 42-year-olds that have passed all their prior police physicals just go home and have strokes all the time.  There's video evidence that Officer Sicknick was hit with bear-strength pepper spray (By Trump supporters), inhaled said spray, and was beaten severely by a Trump-incited insurrection.  Read the medical examiner's report it was a stroke caused by a direct and proximate result of Trump's actions of promoting his Big Lie on January 6th.  Do your research! 

Nancy Pelosi did contact Mitch McConnell who was in charge of Senate security and he's on record saying he believed Trump's mob would be non-violent.  So if you're going to blame Pelosi then you also have to blame Mitch McConnell. Pelosi nor McConnell told a mob to leave the morning rally go to the Capitol and "Fight like hell, and hang Mike Pence," then get into their motorcade like a coward and go the other way.   I'm not even going to address the riot that was started by ANTIFA b/c that is so ludicrous it's not even work debating and would seriously lower my IQ-- Ya know b/c all the democrats--they all dressed up as pro-Trump supporters some in QAnon garb just to make Trump look bad, eh?  But nice try.  Hilarious Hilarious   Read some of the pleadings after these idiots were sent to prison for attacking our Capitol.   

Sorry for you a federal judge just found FOX guilty by way of summary judgment for Trump's Big Lie they promoted after Joe Biden won the election. The judge told the jury just to decide how many $Billions Fox will have to pay Dominion.  So I guess you're just going to have to find another tabloid entertainment source to justify the lies of Benedict Donald.    

Here's a place to start for Officer Sicknick

https://dcist.com/story/21/04/19/d-c-medical-examiner-rules-capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-had-two-strokes-died-of-natural-causes/
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 04-04-2023, 12:43 PM