Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(04-04-2023, 01:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: At least you finally admit Trump wears depends.  Ninja

But I can understand your vitriol toward a man admitting he needs help and getting it.  The right only wants alpha males who have no problems and never ask for help.  Like asking for money when they are a "self-made multi-millionaire".   Mellow

All seriousness aside I, personally, find the reference to a "mental hospital. LOL" pretty hateful.  I hope no one in your family ever has true mental issues that they need helped for.

I wouldn't call it hateful, I have to admit my mind goes to "nut house alert" when stuff like that comes up.  Our society really has it drilled into our heads that people who need help are beyond help and need to be in exile.  This stuff is hard to undo.

Even as someone who voted for Fetterman, as soon as I saw he was hospitalized for depression I had an "Aw crap moment" before realizing that getting help is a good thing and takes some gumption and I still didn't think Dr. Oz meddling in PA women's vajayjays was a preferable alternative. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Nately120 - 04-04-2023, 01:50 PM