Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(04-04-2023, 01:04 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Please provide scientific evidence a stroke was 100% caused by a riot started by ATIFA and Democrats. I will await your doctor's statement claiming this or else aybe let it go as propaganda and BS.The whole think was preventable, Trump asked Pelosi for troops to protect DC days prior to Jan. 6 (fact), so in your logic I guess Pelosi is responsible for a stroke that killed officer Sicknick.

Sorry, you are full of crap to damage the former POTUS.

But as I have stated, Bragg and Democrats will look smart IF TRUMP IS CONVICTED on this indictment, or will look like political arms of the DNC and a corrupt government if Trump is not convicted.

The PRESIDENT is in charge of the DC National Guard not the Speaker of the House.  Trump chose not to bring in the National Guard at any time during that whole debacle.  Mike Pence finally took charge. 

Trump would have never consulted with Pelosi about anything.  However, he is known to be a compulsive liar about everything he has ever done especially if it means blaming his failures on someone else

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - pally - 04-04-2023, 01:55 PM