Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s the RB’s you are following?
(04-20-2023, 07:41 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I know alot of folks here think highly of Spears.  I really don’t know much about him though.  

Honestly Deuce is my favorite player in the entire draft.  If we got him in the third, I’d be very very happy.  Have you watched any of his highlights?  
To me he’s just impressive for his size.

His film is amazing.  His ability to change direction and make himself small instantly is elite.  And he has great contact balance and rarely goes down on first contact.   What I saw of his receiving was amazing.  He has great hands.   He's tough and creative.   If we paired him with someone that can block, run and receive (e.g. Hunter Luepke) I'd be psyched.   Pair them with a good blocking TE and our offense would be significantly upgraded.   I hear Brenton Strange is a vicious blocker and really a decent receiver as well.  And I've heard the Schoonover (s.p.?) TE also is a big time blocker.   We had so many good plays wrecked because our TEs could not reliably block and our RBs were just not scary enough.   You take care of those two things - along with good  blitz pick up play and we are VERY scary offense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s the RB’s you are following? - 3wt - 04-24-2023, 12:28 PM