Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the Jungle Jordan Battle
(04-29-2023, 10:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Actually, Perine was on the field (and unable to uncover quickly while Chase and Higgins were doubled) in key drives against KC and against the Rams in the Super Bowl because he was very adept at pass protection and Mixon was an absolute liability.  I think he is as good as gone once his legal issue is settled (after Jun 1st because it is more beneficial in terms of cap savings somehow) as I don't really think he will sign for $4 million when his contract was for $12.  And he isn't worth more than that on THIS offense.  

Yes I was talking about initially. They liked Perine’s strength taking on blitzers. He developed into an excellent pass protector. His PFF score rose every year. But Joe is safe this year barring any more legal surprises. They’d moved up and taken Charbonett if they were moving on versus taking backup defensive players.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Jungle Jordan Battle - Soonerpeace - 04-29-2023, 10:21 AM