Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Bengals drafted a ton of freaks
(05-01-2023, 11:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I get this emotion.  When they passed on Duwann Jones in the 3rd, I was puzzled.  But, then I remembered:  They DID sign Orlando Brown.  They do have Jonah still under contract (and in a contract year). We actually saw Jackson Carman show that he might actually belong.  Reportedly, Jackson arrived to the facility 15 lbs lighter and in great shape. Cody Ford was a college teammate of Brown's and might be an upgrade as a backup G.  

If they spent a 3rd round pick on an offensive lineman this year, a lot would have to go wrong for that player to see the field.  Battle will give Lou flexibilty to put Dax on a TE and go 3 safeties with Battle and Scott playing back.  

Battle will also be an immediate contributor on special teams, as will Jones and Brown.

If they didnt trade Jonah there was no way they could take Jones.  You would have too many linemen.  With Jonah and Carman and Collins and now Cody Ford plus Adeniji, thats just too many roster spots battling for RT
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Bengals drafted a ton of freaks - CJD - 04-30-2023, 01:00 PM
RE: The Bengals drafted a ton of freaks - 007BengalsFan - 05-01-2023, 03:43 PM