Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen
(05-01-2023, 09:19 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: I read an article where it was saying we drafted players off Bruce Feldman's freak list and Zack Kuntz was the biggest surprise at the combine and was also very high on Feldman's list.   I loved our draft and except for our final pick when this guy was there and we need a TE.  I mean this kid is 6'8 250-lbs and runs a 4.5/40- Kuntz 25-rep bench, and he is there in Round 7 when we have a plethora of DBs!?!?!?

Well I can’t argue that. But this I know they really value blockers and a few weren’t that a lot of people here and in the mocks liked. But they didn’t ever look at Bruce Feldman’s freaks list. They’ve got their own. Of course some were on Bruce’s list. But Duke Tobin and Zac are working together famously. But Duke’s been here a long time and Zac has not. And we are drafting pretty good. Zac has rerouted the scouting department. I didn’t say overhauled. He’s given them guidance on who he wants. They’ve done it fantastically. He wanted team captains, team leaders, players that love ball, players from top programs, and just good people. None of that was more evident than this draft. The team chemistry is no mirage. But Zac has a great eye for talent.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - pally - 05-01-2023, 01:14 PM
RE: Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - Nepa - 05-01-2023, 02:10 PM
RE: Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - Soonerpeace - 05-01-2023, 09:37 PM
RE: Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - Nepa - 05-01-2023, 09:28 PM
Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - pally - 05-03-2023, 09:12 AM