Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen
(05-01-2023, 09:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Umm, that article doesn't have "rankings" per se, but only "grades" from various sources.  And, as has been discussed ad nauseum on here, the fact remains that you really cannot determine the quality of a particular draft until years after the event.  ALL of these "ratings and grades" are just bloviating from a sports media forced to make content out of simple things.  

Sure, it's fun to be excited about the draft, but keep in mind that everyone directly involved knows much more about what's going on than any sports writer could possibly portray.  With that said, I feel pretty damned good about the Bengals draft, the coaching and management has the team heading in a good direction.  At age 54 I finally believe in this organization again, 20 years ago I used to doubt weather I would see the Bengals be an NFL force in my lifetime again or not.

It’s not easy drafting so late. But you are right KC nailed it last year. They had 8 (count'm) contribute and 6 heavily this year. I seriously doubt anybody was predicting that last year or ranked theirs the best lol.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - pally - 05-01-2023, 01:14 PM
RE: Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - Nepa - 05-01-2023, 02:10 PM
RE: Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - Nepa - 05-01-2023, 09:28 PM
RE: Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - Soonerpeace - 05-01-2023, 10:06 PM
Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - pally - 05-03-2023, 09:12 AM