Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen
(05-01-2023, 10:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's not by accident that things have changed positively for the Bengals.  When they hired Zac Taylor commitments to the way of doing business were likely key in him accepting the position.  I believe that he and Duke communicate extremely well, and that is leading to much more productive drafts.  Obviously, everything cannot be fixed in a single offseason, but when you already have a solid roster, great strides can still be made at shoring up specific areas while still improving the team as a whole.

I think there was an urgency after the first season that they all had to dig in. I mean social media team you name it. It was rock bottom. Zac Taylor wasn’t wunderkind. He was inexperienced got a slow start because of his late hiring. He was far from having all the answers. Neither did Bill Belichick who wasn’t an immediate success. Andy Reid got fired at Philly. But Zac had a vision and he dramatically changed the entire culture in the building not just the team. But the Blackburns deserve a lot of credit too for stepping up to the plate.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - pally - 05-01-2023, 01:14 PM
RE: Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - Nepa - 05-01-2023, 02:10 PM
RE: Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - Nepa - 05-01-2023, 09:28 PM
RE: Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - Soonerpeace - 05-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Mitch Wilcox and Brandon Allen - pally - 05-03-2023, 09:12 AM