Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Brown VS Joe Mixon. The starting job isn’t in jeopardy, or is it?
(05-02-2023, 04:54 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The staff will play who gives them the best chance to win. Carman’s play earned him the coaches favorite at RT. Brown will have to earn it. He will have to earn their trust. They are going to spell Mixon. They’ve done it since Zac’s first year. They always closely monitored his touches. The staff is prejudiced to experience. It won’t be easy whether it’s Trayveon or Chase. But I’ve disagreed on the Mixon situation with many. But I’ve known at least 25 asst & major college head coaches, NFL coaches, and coordinators. They all say you can’t fool the team. The team knows who is the best player and lots of times that’s when they make a change. Chuck Long the former Iowa Big 10 player and college coach and I are good friends. If the coaches feel Chase or Trayveon gives them a better chance at winning they’ll yank Mixon out and replace him. But remember none of us are NFL coaches. Just like when Joe was getting sacked all the time Zac said it wasn’t always the OL’s fault. There’s a lot that goes into measuring what makes someone a starter regardless what position it is.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lolgifs.net%2Fwp-co...ipo=images]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase Brown VS Joe Mixon. The starting job isn’t in jeopardy, or is it? - ochocincos - 05-02-2023, 05:01 PM