Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Brown VS Joe Mixon. The starting job isn’t in jeopardy, or is it?
(05-03-2023, 12:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Without question, Chase Brown is a better pass blocker and not just by the numbers, when you watch both you can see one 
is very willing to block for his QB while the other one is not. Also, Brown has much better vision and balance than Mixon. You 
just watch, if this OL is opening up holes and our TE's and WR's are blocking down the field a 10 yard gain that Mixon would 
get can turn into a 30 yard gain for Chase Brown.

I just hope the coaches use the more productive RB if Mixon stays. The one thing Mixon has on Brown is he protects the ball
much better. This could be a factor if Chase Brown doesn't have a ton of snaps as a rookie.

I said this earlier. The players want to win. The coaches know who they feel gives them the best chance. If Brown or Williams are doing better than Mixon they’ll get the snaps. It’s the way it works at least at the NFL level. Too many bonuses, contracts,and roster spots on the line. They’ll go to Brian and Zac in a heart beat.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase Brown VS Joe Mixon. The starting job isn’t in jeopardy, or is it? - Soonerpeace - 05-03-2023, 01:18 PM