Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 08:00 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've literally addressed this multiple times, so repeating it gets a bit old.  An all ages friendly drag show where literal children have a scantily clad adult human gyrating in their face is targeting children.  Avoid this question, what adult human would be comfortable doing that to a child?

I've been to many all-ages drag shows. The queens dance, have fun and express themselves. Everyone has a good time and no one is thinking about sex, except for those that oppose drag shows. Are you equally as outraged when people take children to sporting events with "scantily clad" cheerleaders "gyrating" on the big screen for every child to see? 

Quote:Yes, when you have adults claiming that toddlers are trans that is an ideology being pushed on children.  Are toddlers children?  Can a toddler decide what they are on their own?  Again, btw, you mischaracterize my position.  I didn't use the term disturbing.  You have a bad habit of mischaracterizing my positions.  I said it is inappropriate to have these types of conversations with children that are not yours.  A school hiding a child's "gender identity" from their parent is trans ideology usurping parental rights.  You have absolutely no right, or need, to have these conversations with other people's children.  And you have even less right to deliberately hide that conversation from their parents.

"I think anyone but their parents teaching children about sex, sexuality or transgenderism is disturbing." 

Quote:Again, I've addressed this.  In the past a girl who enjoyed typically male things would have been labeled a tomboy.  Now people scramble to tell them they're trans.  That is a specific message.  Let children be children.  Let them figure things out on their own with the assistance of their loved ones.  They don't need a teacher or some other person paid to be in their lives to steer them in one direction or another.

People aren't scrambling to make children transgender. This is extremely outlandish and conspiratorial thinking. You have yet to identify an ideology; only your own opinions.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Lucidus - 06-08-2023, 08:44 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM