Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
Quote:Well, they all live under the same flag, and consider themselves to be a unified voting bloc, so there is that.

If that were true the Log Cabin Republicans wouldn't exist

Quote:That's not what I said.  I said prey upon the minds of the easily influenced children in an attempt to normalize (gain acceptance) of abnormal behavior.

who gets to decide "normal" just because something is normal for you does not automatically mean it is normal for another.  If every hormone and chemical signal in a child's body says gay or lesbian that is their normal. Your feelings for the opposit sex are just as perplexing to them as their feelings are to you

Quote:I was speaking specifically about events such as "drag queen story hour" and the like.  As for other types of entertainers, they are all as equally entitled to succeed or fail according to their merits, it is up to the parents to shield their children from forms of entertainment that does not represent the values which they intend to instill into them.  As for heterosexuals partaking in cosplay?  It's absolutely an expression of sexual fetish lifestyle, and should be kept to the realm of adults with mature, more fully developed minds.

The only people who sexualize drag queen story hours are right-wing adults trying to make a political point.  The children of preschool age don't see the person behind the costume. So while you are busy getting your panties in a twist over OMG a man in a dress...they see a brightly colored often glittery dress with sequins and feathers.  They see big hair and outrageous makeup.  They see the character.  And all that character is doing is sitting there reading a book to them, just like someone dressed like a super hero or a Disney princess does

Quote:When children become adults, they are free to make their own decisions about their personality and sexuality, the entire point is that children are easily influenced minds incapable of seeing the possible bad outcomes from making permanent, life altering decisions.  That's why they are considered minors under the law, and their parents charged with their protection from harm.

Serious question, did you decide you liked girls at age 18 or more likely 12-14?  You knew you liked girls early in your life and no amount of persuasion would make you suddenly like boys.  Young people know they are gay or lesbian at the same age others know they are straight.  Failure to acknowledge that isolates a child and injures their mental health.  And if you don't want outside influences affecting their decision then let's get rid of ANY relationships in media, books, art, public life, etc  Lock children in their bedrooms until they are 18 and finally expose them to other people in the outside world

It is a pretty basic idea....You can't make a gay kid straight and you can't make a straight kid gay

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-12-2023, 08:10 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM