Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub
(07-07-2023, 07:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Those are some great and very deserving Bengals.  Like I said earlier, the ones I listed were just the first 5 to pop in my mind at the moment. (While I was taking a quick mental break at work)

Yeah I figured.

(07-07-2023, 10:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only people on drugs could make that argument. Rudi couldn't carry Dillon's jock with a good Oline. 

True enough and about everybody is on drugs now a days. Might be some nut job that would argue Rudi over Dillon even though 
Dillon was ten times the RB in every way.

(07-08-2023, 12:31 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Cedric benson, Perine, Jeremy hill, and the list goes on… would have put up rudi production with that OLine.  In addition to better OLines, these guys played with substantially better teams.

Dillon had NOTHING.  I’m not sure Dillon belongs in the hall of fame, but absolutely bengals ring of honor.  It’ll happen in a few years.

Also true.

(07-08-2023, 02:49 AM)jason Wrote: Yep... I don't get the too early for Dillon argument either. He's the franchise career leader in rushing, and it's gonna stay that way. I guess some people view it as a congeniality contest. This current offense would be unstoppable with Corey Dillon.

Just hope Chase Brown is even somewhere in Dillon's stratosphere. Brown is really fast with great balance. Not near the power of CD
though. Might be a better pass catcher out of the backfield too. Hope this OL really is up to par it could be fun.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-08-2023, 01:10 PM