Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals predicted to win most games
(07-10-2023, 10:46 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: IYO, is this worth trading for production? Ideally, we want both, and since we are a pass-first team now, maybe we overlook the fact he only had 1 game over 100+ yds rushing and 5 games under 30 yards rushing last year? With these stats, I could see him having more benefits in a FB role. If he's that abusive, but his YPC at 3.9 in 22, this makes more sense to me. Use more of a lead blocker role. But I guess not if that's not in the Bengals' offense. 

The coaches I was told feel it’s more about the OL. He had a big game against Carolina and the Bills and averaged 5 yards a carry in several games. The coaches grade and look at the films. They immediately know if it’s the OL or Mixon. They could have dumped Mixon and saved a lot of salary cap. Seems a no brainer but they didn’t. Could have drafted one early like the Charbonett kid out of UCLA. But did they? Nope. They could have been more aggressive in keeping Perine but didn’t. They are perfectly comfortable with Mixon it’s crystal clear.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals predicted to win most games - Soonerpeace - 07-10-2023, 10:57 AM