Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trade for Dalton and let Burrow rest for the next 4 games.
(09-21-2023, 07:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A top 5 pick would be nice, but man oh man if we punt on this season that's going to be a pretty bad look.  Top 5?  Imagine us getting a top 5 pick in an NFL that currently has teams that lost Aaron Rodgers 3 minutes into the season, finished with a handful of wins last  year and are starting rookie QBs who are currently banged up already, teams that are the Chicago Bears and the Browns and the AZ Cardinals, teams that gave Daniel Jones a buttload of money, and teams that went into the year with Geno Smith and Baker Mayfield at QB.

Finishing in that group is some tragic stuff.

Yeah there might be a number of bad teams this year. I guess we're just in the dark with what this injury is gonna turn out to be. Maybe the team and Burrow is as well. I really think we needed to make a move in training camp for a worst case scenario to get us to the midpoint of the season at least around .500. Is Burrow gonna struggle and grind to play every week when we just saw him injure his calf again on a pretty basic play. I wonder if the team is not wanting to shut him down or say he's not playing this game because it might hurt attendance. I mean if we go back to basically struggling to even get 1 or 2 wins I would think people are gonna want to do something else with they're Sunday's. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trade for Dalton and let Burrow rest for the next 4 games. - NUGDUKWE - 09-21-2023, 07:45 PM