Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals staff limiting playbook to help Joe and his injury.
(09-22-2023, 01:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, but we started out 0-3 in the Division last season and we saw how that turned out...

If anything we can expand the playbook with Browning, he knows this Offense like the back of his hand and isn't injured.

I don't think they have the same playbook overall though there are probably Burrow only plays in there lol. I kind of see it as a Steph curry vs. his backup situation, don't think you'll have his backup running around getting open for 3s and giving free reign to shoot them lol. If a play calls for accuracy deep Browning may not throw it/be able to throw it.

What we will see is a lot more scrambling ability, those few first downs burrow makes with his legs are missing and his mobility probably cost us the Ravens game disregarding the INT.

I mean if Browning ran the same limited playbook Burrow did against BAL he may have won because he has mobility.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals staff limiting playbook to help Joe and his injury. - reuben.ahmed - 09-22-2023, 02:06 PM