Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Bengals hire Tom House?
(05-28-2015, 11:47 AM)MizzouBengal Wrote: I would be all for it, but I'm not sure House would be interested in working for just one team. He may enjoy the freedom to work with whatever clients he wants to, wherever and whenever he wants.

Exactly......  no way in hell he'd choose Cincinnati to make his permanent job location, especially when he has his program established in California and is so good that he has QBs like Brady and Brees traveling to him to work with him.

To Hybrid's point, though, it would be nice if we could fly him out here a few times a year to make sure that Dalton's mechanics are on point.  I'd say that we could have Dalton just film his sessions with House and then just watch them during the season, but there's still things that Dalton most likely wouldn't notice he's doing or not doing that House would pick up on.

We can at least be hopeful that more work with House with make Dalton's mechanics more permanent.  If not, Dalton needs to sit down after a bad game, watch tape and say "I wasn't doing that when I was having success," or even just call House or video conference with him to get his perspective and help.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should the Bengals hire Tom House? - BFritz21 - 05-28-2015, 03:20 PM