Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Better...but, need to be better...again
(10-16-2023, 01:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't know the guy because I don't follow college ball too much. However, coaches coming over from college to pro's have not been as successful as we would hope. Which is why I didn't consider it.

i am a pretty big Michigan fan so have followed Moore pretty closely there. And although everyone is right, you can never really tell how a college coach (especially OL) will transfer to the NFL, he is definitely worth a look. The results speak for themselves, but most importantly because (although Michigan recruits very good players, don't get me wrong) he does a great job of taking good players and making them great/elite. Olu Oluwatimi, who won the Rimington last year, was a transfer. 

What you get in Moore is a guy who constantly and consistently develops players and gets the most out of them. Now, I cannot say that he is ready to leave Michigan or anything like that, or that he's better than the guys others have suggested, but in terms of his ability to mold and shape guys into great offensive lineman is really something I would love to see us do.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Better...but, need to be better...again - chrisball96 - 10-16-2023, 03:56 PM