Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(11-23-2023, 09:52 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If we had an actual good HC then we would be considered the new Patriots or Chiefs, but we have Taylor, so we might not ever win a SB. I hope I'm wrong, but everything is pointing otherwise. His horrible schemes and play calling. Him getting bailed out by Burrow and Chase. It's only going to work for so long. If he was a decent offensive minded coach then our offense would have been top 5 in both scoring and yards the last few years, but they weren't. Even with Burrow at QB and one of the best if not the best receiving corps we were never in the top 5 in either scoring or total yards any of the years he was here. The best he's done is just getting in the top 10 in each, which shouldn't ever happen when we have Burrow, Ja'marr, Tee, and Boyd with a solid RB in Mixon as well.

The OL rankings haven’t been good. It’s as simple as that. I’ve tried to point out they were #8 in points per play the last 2 years. You won’t listen or pay attention. And the 7 ahead of them? All with much better ranked lines. It’s not hard.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Soonerpeace - 11-23-2023, 10:35 PM