Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(12-11-2023, 08:33 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Honestly this was gonna be what my nitpicking was about. I was watching a breakdown before the Jax game and they were saying run it until you figure it out. It wasn't just about the rest of this season but finding a way to be successful going forward. I really hope we are learning for the future here and not just trying to win games now. I think this offense can certainly blend well with Burrows offense. I also hope as smart as Burrow is a light bulb is going off in his head watching from the sidelines.

Side note. What is going on with the screen game? We were terrible at screens it felt like and it's gone off the charts. I know Brown had the score but Mixon has been ripping off chunks consistently as well (started in the Pittsburgh game). Just curious what the magic formula is there? More Play action? Browning having a little better feel/getting the ball to the backs at a better angle. Seriously the only one I think I've seen fail was the Brown one somewhat late in the game yesterday and even that felt like almost could've gone.

On bengal broadcast before game against Indy, they were talking about how over last couple games, Mixon had like 11 screens his way, vs 6 over the course of 7 or such games, so with his screen and now Brown, really seems to be effective of late
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Essex Johnson - 12-11-2023, 12:18 PM