Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(12-17-2023, 07:09 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I don't think that I didn't have valid complaints about Taylor at the beginning of the year. The offense with Browning is doing better than what they were with Burrow up until the Bye. I don't like how much control they give Burrow for the under center/shotgun plays either. Taylor has definitely had this team going the last few weeks and a big reason why is because he changed the scheme.

The first 4 games they were protecting Joe and under center and drops put more strain on his calf. They didn’t want him moving around. After they felt more comfortable they started doing more under center like beating SF and Buffalo. So really if you thought that you were short sighted. Regardless your receipts are there on your criticism on a hell of a lot more than the scheme. Take the loss. The run game could have taken some pressure off Joe early in the season but I get it. Someone told me that they just felt Joe was so accurate that they could be more efficient in screens to the WR. The efficiency numbers which they totally look at were awful in the run game.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Soonerpeace - 12-17-2023, 07:27 PM