Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(09-25-2023, 12:10 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Taylor took Marvin's roster and did worse than what Marvin was doing. Taylor is getting carried by Burrow and Co. If Taylor didn't have a QB that was considered the consensus #2 QB in the league with the best receiving units in the league he would be a 2-4 win coach, like he shown that he is.

(10-02-2023, 09:29 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Thats when a coach schemes things to make it work. You guys act like teams can't win with bad QB play or a backup QB. It has a LOT to do with coaching. Yeah, Burrow is limited but a good coach will either scheme something that will work or put a backup in and scheme something with his skill set. If we didn't have such a good weapons I would say there's not much you can do, but good God we have arguably the best offensive weapons in the league with a solid OL. You have to be able scheme something with almost any backup QB in the league 

You called it guess Zac proved he could do just that

(10-03-2023, 05:04 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yeah and we've had plenty of good drafts before. We went to the playoffs 5 years in a row with Andy Dalton. If we had Burrow in those years I have no doubt that we would have won multiple SBs.

Yep you love Dalton
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Soonerpeace - 12-17-2023, 08:40 PM