Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(12-23-2023, 11:41 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: We all the season was over when Burrow went down. The play of this team was great to see and gave us all some much needed hope. I had almost no faith in these coaches after the 1st Pitt loss and went into the Jax game just hoping we could find something in the run game. Then was amazed at the game we put forth. The run game seemed to be heading in atleast the right direction but more than anything it seemed like we altered the playcalling to help Browning against Jax and then Indy. Last week was good but after watching the tape it felt like we were getting away from that offense and back more towards our Burrow offense. Obviously not having watched any breakdowns of this game but it certainly feels like we just dumped all the load on Browning again and this time he faltered. That's probably what's most disappointing to me I had hoped we would try and find something for the future and instead feels like we are right where we were with no progress made.

Thats how I feel too. The Jags and Colts game were a breath of fresh air, but then we started to go back to the old scheme and now we're back to where we were. This offensive scheme is why a lot of people don't like Taylors scheme/play calling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Brownshoe - 12-23-2023, 11:43 PM