Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why the Safeties Play So Loose
(12-06-2023, 06:09 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Dax had the opportunity to learn from two very solid vet safeties that were both team leaders. Apparently, he didn't pay much attention because the rookie is running circles around him and it's very obvious that the rookie learns much faster.

I don't dislike Dax and I understand that this is his first year as a starter. He deserves to be viewed with some patience. Ts, we're moving into the back half of a full season and he's not showing much improvement. Battle already looks like a vet and he's started 2-3 games. 

Kirk was about to have a field day if not for the groin injury.  

We don't know if Kirk was going to have a field day or not. I will wait till the end of the season before I judge and see if Dax 
improves, I bet he will as the young players in Battle, Turner gain experience and we can play more aggressive as the NFL game
slows down for all of them. As Casaer said, Mike Hilton struggles at times, same with Chido after the injury.

It isn't all on Dax being the weak link and let's not act like Bates was great while he was here either.

Once Dax and Battle gain quality experience and get comfortable we could honestly be better at Safety.

Also like Casaer said, let's not act like Bates and Bell were Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu or something.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Safeties Play So Loose - Nepa - 12-05-2023, 11:28 PM
RE: Why the Safeties Play So Loose - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-06-2023, 06:30 PM
RE: Why the Safeties Play So Loose - Nepa - 12-06-2023, 10:22 AM
RE: Why the Safeties Play So Loose - jj22 - 12-06-2023, 11:36 AM
RE: Why the Safeties Play So Loose - J24 - 12-06-2023, 04:05 PM