Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals could still win 10 games
(12-06-2023, 11:47 AM)kevin Wrote: Browning is looking OK at QB, and Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon with McPherson. Bengals have Colts, Vikings, Browns in THE JUNGLE and Steelers and Browns have their own quarterback injury problems. So Bengals still winning 10 games is not wishful thinking by a die hard Bengals fan like me. The Bengals who have went to back to back AFC Championships showed me something against Jacksonville. This Team has the Players and The Pride to Win more games this season. Chiefs are probably a loss, but rest of season are games Bengals could win.

Tiger

GO BENGALS

Well if Browning plays like Monday of course. Zac & Lou are 3-1 vs Mahomes/Reid though the underdog. The One loss they got beat at the gun.The offense has outscored KC 60-31 in the second half after tremendous adjustments by the coaches. The Packers just beat them. KC has struggled (for them) offensively with their scoring average down 20%. But I think 4-2 is more realistic because Jake is going to throw some INT’s I’d bet.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals could still win 10 games - kevin - 12-06-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Bengals could still win 10 games - Soonerpeace - 12-06-2023, 12:36 PM