Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals could still win 10 games
(12-06-2023, 12:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This. I think Pittsburgh is going to be surprised when we play them again. According to Browning and Zac, against Pitt, they tried to run the same offense as if Browning were Burrow. Browning even admittedly told the coaching staff to not change the offense. Clearly, it failed. The coaches and Browning then worked together to find what Browning does well and what he likes and we see what happened against the Jaguars.

Now, granted Jacksonville's defense ain't no "Steel Curtain" but given that we just needed a little bit more from the offense and we could've beat the Steelers a couple weeks ago, I think we will get what we need offensively and we WILL beat the Steelers. As probably most of the other teams. Hell, we may even surprise the Chiefs (more likely they look past us), though I doubt it.

I was one who, without Burrow, was fine if we lost the rest of the way to get a better draft pick, but even though I don't think we can win a playoff game, let alone the Super Bowl, with our current team (mainly the defense), I still think it would be awesome if we could at least MAKE the playoffs. Show the NFL, that even without Burrow, we're still a decent team.

Well we are to be completely honest, this team this year had under performed in almost all areas vs previous 2 years , so even with Burrow it seemed unlikely we would make it to Super Bowl, but getting to the playoffs would be a great turn around and show this team is more than just their "star" QB and can overcome periods without Burrow. Hell maybe they might win 1 game in playoffs, if offense continues to perform well and defense continues to improve, A depleted Ravens team outplayed us last year, we looked on the verge of losing before Hubbards TD .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals could still win 10 games - kevin - 12-06-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Bengals could still win 10 games - Essex Johnson - 12-06-2023, 01:40 PM