Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals could still win 10 games
(12-07-2023, 11:31 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Yea I know Browning was very successful, as was the run game.
From what I heard Bengals analysts tweeting about, the playcalling was different.
Browning was under center and using more play action compared to typical Burrow offense.
And then Chase Brown was given more opportunity, which helped establish the run game, which likely opened up the passing game.

So I think we agree that changes were made, but maybe "morphing" was a bit of an exaggerated term because some people might interpret that as going from something like an Air Coryell to a West Coast offense, which is not what I meant. Morphing can be small changes :)

yep

You could tell and I don't mean just the not being in shotgun 90% of the time. There was a different cadence to the calls, different rhythm? They were using the run game fairly effectively. Sprinkling in some play action.

I'm hoping they continue to get C. Brown 10-12 touches a game. Spell Mixon a couple series. Mixon is a very good receiver he just isn't a game changing RB, we've been missing that. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals could still win 10 games - kevin - 12-06-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Bengals could still win 10 games - bengalfan74 - 12-07-2023, 12:29 PM