Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals could still win 10 games
(12-07-2023, 04:01 PM)Nepa Wrote: It felt like the Bengals were hanging onto the cliff edge by their fingernails the last game. If not for Stone Cold Evan McPherson hitting that 54-yarder with a little over two minutes left in regulation or an honest referee calling that offensive holding on the 43-yard Beathard pass to the 2-yard line in overtime -- this would be a very different thread today. And then Browning with so many clutch 3rd and 4th down plays.

I could see why that game had such a big audience -- it was really entertaining from beginning to end.

I just hope the Bengals can pull off wins the next two weeks and then we can see what happens after that.

Really, you are right. With how the schedule lays out, you must win the next two weeks to see how realistic the playoff picture looks. So many teams in the AFC picture are super questionable, bengals INCLUDED. There are also so many games in which teams that are currently in the playoffs/hunt play each other, and with the question marks with every team, it’s very hard (impossible?) to get a good read on the outcome. I’m struggling with the game tonight even. I think the Steelers should win. But I won’t be surprised for the patriots without Stevenson to beat Steelers.

Other games Next two weeks that are interesting to the AFC playoffs as a whole. I’m only going to focus on games where one team moves up, and the other down in relation to the AFC playoff picture. ie, the Vikings game is important to us, and a must win… but it doesn’t drastically change the AFc race, especially the wild card.

Week 14
Bengals/Colts
Jags/browns
Chiefs/bills
Broncos/chargers

Week 15
Steelers/colts
Ravens/jags

Again, this doesn’t include other games that will still result in a lot shake-up. My prediction is, in two weeks, only one team that is currently in the wild card spot (Steelers, browns, colts) will still be there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals could still win 10 games - kevin - 12-06-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Bengals could still win 10 games - Bengalbug - 12-07-2023, 05:30 PM