Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cordell Volson and this offensive line
(12-07-2023, 04:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They've done that a few times this year. They've been || this close to breaking a few screen this year and it always gets blown up due to bad blocking, which is surprising because of how good blocking was on the edge a couple years ago. 

Boyd was just bad last night at blocking on the edge, but usually he is a good blocker, same with Chase, Tee and even Irwin.

(12-07-2023, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yup. I did see Tee with a nice block but i don't remember what play it was on. Oline getting in space has been really rough. Come on man, you're big fat guys. Just get in front of someone and slow them down! Big Grin

Tee had a nice block down the field on the long Chase Brown run, maybe that is the one you are thinking of...

(12-07-2023, 06:31 PM)wanga Wrote: Continuity as well. The same 5 have played most of the year together I think I heard? I know they don’t like it but I’d like to see the 1 team play in most preseason games together to get some cohesion before the actual season starts. Might help avoid those slow starts.

Yes, we are one of the few teams that all 5 of our starters have been healthy for pretty much the entire season. Orlando has missed
a few snaps but that is it. Which is kind of surprising on us still not being that good, but I do think being in the Shotgun and passing 
so much are huge reasons for the struggles.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson and this offensive line - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-07-2023, 08:37 PM