Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cordell Volson and this offensive line
(12-09-2023, 10:38 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They get so many efficiency numbers that tells them what’s working. It’s beyond some obviously how focused and fine tuned it is. They know who’s blocking well. PFF is like a Schwinn bicycle up against a Lamborghini versus what they get. These guys are in a volatile industry where job security is nil.We are so naive here.

Then throw in the limitations with what Joe wants and the OL deficiencies it’s complicated. I suspect Joe will come back with a vengeance next year and more adaptable. He did adapt to the deep cover 2 that teams threw at us last year eventually.

I agree with you, even H.S coaches today have so much more info at their disposal compared to the engaged fans.now move to the NFL is that is like 3x magnitude.. Trends are trends for sure though and it is a copy cat league very often so I think that is important when we try to put the Bengals in context, you need to look also at what the league has been doing over past years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson and this offensive line - Essex Johnson - 12-09-2023, 10:51 AM